Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This Makes Me Sick

I have an 18 year old son who is currently attending the local community college and will be headed to a major university in the state of Florida in the next 18 months. Obviously, since I am a rabid Gator fan, I want my child to attend the University of Florida. However, due to the fact that I raised him to speak his mind, publicly and privately, maybe I should rethink this fact if he is going to be tasered for doing so.

I am so mad, I can barely type. Read the article, watch the video and HOPE that the Florida Dept of Law Enforcement (FDLE) manages to correctly handle an investigation just this once.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you think of the man, but I thought it was admirable of Kerry to insist on answering the guy's question... not that the police paid him any mind...

had this been a Republicant speaking, he would've joked with the audience at the "troublemaker's" expense: "I guess I won't be getting THAT GUY'S vote!" ha ha ha, etc.

he certainly would not have insisted on answering the question...

LeftLeaningLady said...

That is very true, I think Kerry could have been a little more forceful, but I don't have a problem with the way he handled it. The kid was an ass, but that was all and didn't deserve what he got!