Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lots of Links

Libby over at TheImpolitic is always right on the ball with her scary analysis of the future of our country. In today's post she points you toward this article by Naomi Wolf and says, "If you can read her post and still call me a wacky conspiracy theorist for suggesting we're on the road to a police state, I can only suggest you get thee to an optometrist because you're clearly never going to be able to read the signs until you get your vision corrected. "

I want Libby to be a conspiracy theorist. She isn't. I want her to be crazy. She isn't. I want her to be wrong. She may be, but I doubt it. Read Libby's post. Click on the link (reposted here), then go farther and click on the American Freedom Campaign link. Sign the petition. Forward it to your friends and relatives... even the neo-con ones!

I feel like I should be doing a lot more, but maybe, if I do my little bit by spreading the word that Libby has already started, MAYBE, people will wake up and help.

If not, God help us all.



Then go back to TheImpolitic and click on Libby's 2nd link. At least it was funny!

No comments: