Thursday, July 19, 2007

An Update on Life

I ranted and raved about the unfairness of it all on this post, so I just wanted to let everyone know that my ex and his new wife are having a girl. I am still not happy about the entire thing, but I am hoping that if, by some sort of miracle, my ex decides to actually parent this child, the fact that it is a girl will make it easier for my son to deal with.


As far as what I talked about here, the attitude is "Let's watch and see". So I have to go have it done again in a few months. Doesn't that sound awesome?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yuck and yuck. I'm sending good thoughts your way.

LeftLeaningLady said...

Thank you shel, good thoughts are ALWAYS appreciated!

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

Oy! Been there, done that, and hated it. I'll hope for miracles for everyone involved.

LeftLeaningLady said...

Thank you Katharine.

I am glad you had a good vacation!