Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What Can I Say?

I can't say anything about the Scooter Libby BS. I was in class last night, so I didn't get the news until this morning and I can't come up with anything new. It is, of course, being blogged to death and it should be. I guess I feel like even though this is a travesty, it is just one in a line so long it would cross North America more times than I could count.

I wonder what those fine men who wrote the Declaration of Independence were doing on July 3, 1776? Were they angry? Were they hostile? Or were they just weary? In mind, spirit and body? That is they way I feel.

Somebody give W a blowjob so that we can impeach him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew there'd be blogs galore about this, but I had to have my say... I had started writing a post a while back, before the commutation, in anticipation of a pardon... when I heard about this on Monday evening I had to sit down and finish it off... part two is up today...

thanks for the nod on your earlier post about young people's rights!