Thursday, August 2, 2007

Too Much to Say

I have been sitting here staring at a blank post for over an hour. There are things happening that I would love to write on, but everything I want to say sounds smartassy and flip to my own ears. While yesterday's tragic bridge collaps in Minnesota was not the worse thing that has ever happened to this country, I am certain it is the worse thing that has ever happened to a lot of people.

I have family in the Twin Cities. They do not have regular commuting hours so the chance that they were on that bridge is between slim and none. But no one has heard from them (Well, my parents haven't heard from them).

My heart goes out to those who have been touched in anyway by this horror.

**Updated Friday 3 Aug***
My aunt, uncle and grown cousins are all fine. I hope everyone else receives the same great news!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm relieved to hear that your family is all OK!

LeftLeaningLady said...

Thank you!

I wish everyone's was.