Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th

I actually enjoy Friday the 13th. I cut my horror movie teeth on the movies when I was a pre-teen, but I am not tremendously superstitious, so I get tickled when people get crazy about dates and cats and ladders. (Ok, I don't walk under ladders)

I am not sleeping. Well, of course, I am not sleeping right this minute, I am typing. But I am really not sleeping much at night. I don't feel stressed out or even very concerned about Monday's mamogram and the test results on Wednesday, but I guess I am subconsciously. I really enjoy sleep. I mean, more than most. And I am really missing it. I think I am going to have to break down and get some over the counter sleeping pills. Or a nice shot of something, maybe at bedtime.

I am really sick of the Imus crap. He screwed up. He is an ass; he deserves to be punished. Done. Let's move on. How is it that the American public only wants to watch BS like that and considers it news. Imus is a blurb, Anna Nicole is a blurb. Even the fired attorneys are a blurb. These are all things that point the public away from the fact that Army tours in Iraq have been extended; we are in a losing war and George W Bush is a criminal. For crying out loud, someone give him a blowjob so that we can impeach him.

No comments: