Monday, March 12, 2007

Can we hire these guys to cleanse the White House in ’09?

Apparently the Mayans don’t want Dubya to walk their sacred lands. Hell, I don’t blame them, I want him shipped to Leavenworth, KS on a permanent basis to pay for his war crimes (war for no reason = crime) and then he wouldn’t be allowed to walk free at all! Unfortunately, I don’t have a say in that, except for this blog & my vote, but they can do something about it.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/03/12/bush.guatemala/index.html

Maybe we could get them to cleanse everything he has polluted, although that would take a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this story... when the native priests have to cleanse places you've visited, it's time to reconsider your occupation!

great post...

LeftLeaningLady said...

There are a lot of politicians out there I wish would reconsider their occupations, but they aren't listening to me!