Mariecel over at Cosmopolites' Kaffeeklatsch tagged me last week and I just found the time to participate. I am supposed to share 7 random things about myself. Hopefully you are not bored to tears.
1. I have read 5 of the 10 books to read before you die list. And a portion of the 6th, but I don't see myself ever reading the entire Bible.
2. I have changed my college major 4 times and will probably never actually graduate.
3. I was in the band in middle school and high school, but I don't play an instrument.
4. I am completely tone deaf.
5. My speech patterns change depending on the people I am speaking with. When I travelled to Canada several years ago, no one could tell that I was American, but when I talk to my family on the phone DSD and BabyBoy can always tell, because my vowel sounds get longer. I can't hear any of it.
6. My sense of humor tends to run to the dark and the sarcastic. Many people don't seem to 'get it.'
7. Many years ago I was a TVaholic. I could quote times and days for almost every show on. Now I watch a couple of hours a week, maybe, plus Gator football on Saturdays.
Now I am supposed to tag 7 people, but I don't think there are 7 people who read this blog regularly. So I am tagging:
If they are interested and feel like it. If they don't it won't hurt my feelings.