Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

My mom did not have the easiest life growing up. She was the youngest girl of many children whose parents were... well, they sucked. She was not shown love, respect or taught how to love or respect others. She wasn't really raised; she just survived.

She swore that when she had children their lives would be different. She was going to be a good mother.

And she has been. She has been the best mother that any girl could have asked for. She has been there for me every single time I have needed her or thought that I needed her and many many many times when I didn't know that I needed her. She never got beyond a high school diploma. She never made millions. But she definitely attained her goal of being a good mother.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you!


No comments: