Saturday, October 13, 2007

My 100th post, on vacation with One Week To Go

One hundred posts in seven months. Is that good? Is that bad? I read a lot of blogs and some of them post a lot more than that. I know that those bloggers are not more opinionated than I am, but they are obviously more productive. I am enjoying this blog. Of course, I thought that my blog would be picked up by everyone in the blogging world. I thought I would be on everyone's blog roll and would win awards. I did not realize how hard this would be. I certainly have a lot more respect for the blogs I read than I did before I started blogging myself. I hope that I am here to blog for a very long time.
****************************************************

I am on vacation for the next two weeks! Woo Hoo! I have not had a real vacation since March 2005 so this is wonderful. Since then I have taken 1-2 days off at the time, but that is all. I really hope I enjoy this time off.

******************************************************

One week from today I will be Mrs. DSD. We have planned this for over a year and things are going really well from a planning point of view, but there is still a lot to do. I don't know how much time I will have in the next week for blogging (none the week after, I will be honeymooning), but I will try to find a few minutes to either blog or comment on other blogs.

Thank you to those who comment here regularly. I appreciate you and the blogs you produce. I hope it is easier for you than it is for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your accomplishment... it is work to put these things together, as I know firsthand... I am at like 400+ posts for about 26 months total...

enjoy your time off and your honeymoon!

Michelle said...

Enjoy your vacation and congrats on the wedding (and the 100 posts)!

Look for news posts on my blog soon. I have a lot to say, but I just haven't had time to write anything lately.

Ulysses said...

Congratulations on your wedding!! We've been married for 19 years... not always perfect, but we're still glad we did it!

All the Best,

Ulysses