Friday, March 25, 2011

Oh By the Way

My rally/protest was OK. People showed up & not JUST people I had threatened... STRANGERS.
And there was a nice write-up in the paper that made me seem intelligent... until the last line. Still it was nice.

And for some reason, I can't get this Comedy Central video to embed, so be brave and click the link. It's The Daily Show where Jon Stewart explains how stupid most of the new governors are.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-march-24-2011/gov-hurts?xrs=synd_facebook

And BabyBoy's friend will be fine, although not going to Universal this month.

1 comment:

Carl (aka Sofarsogoo) said...

What? Is this all you're going to say about your rally-protest? It may already be ancient history to you, but still.....

I don't know about others, but you left me in suspense all this time about how your organizing came out, especially because it was something I could never have done.

You can't reproduce that newspaper article or link to it or something?

Anyway, good work!