Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Quick Post

Mainly to prove that I am not dead.

I have started several posts, on the economy, on politics, on the crazy woman who just gave birth to octuplets. But, frankly, none of them were really coherant.

Work has been nuts. Home has been busy. I did get a 95% on my first biology test. DSD did not get the job interview he was promised. We managed a few days at his parents' in Lake County where it was warm.

I think I am going to start carrying a notebook around with me. The computer screen seems to make thinking and writing more difficult. I write beautiful, well thought out posts in my mind as I am dozing off every night. Really.

I just can't remember them the next morning.

So, I'm here. I'm reading your posts (when I find time) and doing my best to comment. Hopefully my brain will unlock soon and I will be back to it with a vengeance.
I'm certain you are on the edge of your seat wondering what I REALLY think about the insanity of birthing EIGHT babies at once.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats on acing the test!

I cannot wait to hear what you have to say about Octo Mom.

Sorry about DSD's job interview.

Have a good week!