Monday, May 9, 2011

The Finish Line?

I am really close for this particular race anyway.  While this term does not officially end until Sunday the 15th, I am going to take my second exam tonight and be finished! Yay! No more school until the 23rd. My brain feels relief already.

My plans are to garden (who ate fresh green beans on Saturday), read something totally brainless about people and love and lust and murder, spend some time with the Lovely Lola, who turned 3 last week with no post from me, and sleep. Oh, and maybe post once or twice.

With everything going on in Florida (shhhh, uterus is a dirty word), Washington, and the world, just trying to keep up is exhausting,  but maybe I will be able to form real sentences in a day or so. Maybe!

I hope everyone's Mother's Day was fantastic.

Did you know that all children (even if you did not birth them yourself) developed (originally) in a uterus?

Shhhh, don't tell!

No comments: